Tuesday 9 February 2016

Happy Pancakes Day!

It's a Pancakes day today, so let's eat lots of them! 
I was always a big fan of pancakes,  whatever shape or ingredients it was. As from new year I started to live a bit healtier, so I had to find another option for traditional flavour made pancakes. And I did. It's made from oatflakes, banana, egg and water. I put everything in my Breville blender and mix it until smooth. Believe me, tastes very good. On top I put greek yogurt,  chia seeds, blueberries and raspberries. Try it and hope you will like it too!


8 comments:

  1. These look so amazing! I wish I could make them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and what a fun Love day breakfast idea, thanks for sharing on Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Zivile:
    How very darling! What a lovely presentation at a modest price. These do put on quite a show. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Not only healthy but pretty too. I'm having pancakes for supper tonight. Thanks for sharing, Zivile.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet friend, what a joy to see you at Roses of Inspiration! Thank you for sharing your tasty heart waffles :) Have a lovely Valentine's Day! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just letting you know that this post was featured today at my special features. Congratulations! Happy Valentines Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete