Monday 15 June 2015

Girly tablescape

Warm and sunny here today, so I was in a mood to make a very girly tablescape.  All girls likes flowers, dresses and pearls, so my tablescape is all about it. Lately I found four cheerful and beautiful plates in a charity shop and I couldn't leave shop without them. So take a look.


Every plate has beautiful dress and matching accessories on it.



These two I didn't use today, but still wanted to show you.



Ikea candle holder, which I use as ice cream dish.



Grace's teaware teapot, that most of you have, but for me it was quite a treasure to find it on ebay in UK.



So which plate is your favorite?
Hope you enjoyed visiting me today! Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Zivile,
    Your tea table is sweet set with the girly plates and pearls. I do love your teapot and teacups! The candle holders are cute for serving your ice cream in too. Love the peonies! Would love to join you at your pretty table! Thank you for joining me for tea today.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful tea setting! My favourite plate is the turquoise dress--love the colour and silhouette. I would wear it in real life! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely table, darling plates and always a favorite birdie teapot! This was one pretty table and I am so glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and romantic, my dear! I loved seeing the crystal glisten in the sunshine :) Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these plates were meant for me!! I love them how gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ..How cute are those plates!!!!..However could you choose a favourite?...but OK ...I'd like my cake on the rosy red one ( Ha Ha) and I love that sweet teapot it blends perfectly with your summertime theme...which is simply ENCHANTING... Thanks for sharing ..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those plates! Your table looks amazing. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely table I would have to say I like the pink best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling table. I certainly recognize the birdie teapot as one I have and love!

    ReplyDelete